Training videos on the following HiDALGO use cases:
- Urban Air Pollution
- Migration and COVID
- Social Networks
- WP3: Exascale HPC and HPDA System Support
- An overview video
- A hands-on video:
- Time: ca. 45 mins – 1h10 mins.
- Simulation on one aspect of the use-case.
- Participants should apply for remote access.
In this course, you will learn about all topics related to migration pilot
- Flee and agent-based simulation for forecasting forced migration,
- Designing and prototyping your own simulation with Python3
- Modelling migration on supercomputers,
- MUSCLE 3.
Material from an AI workshop with Huawei
engineers organised by PSNC.
It took place on Thursday, March 4 at 11:00 CET.
Urban Air Pollution (UAPv1.0) QuickStart Tutorial for Beginner
In this course, you will learn the introduction of Cloudify and CKAN tools.
- Cloudify is the Orchestrator to manage the workflow of applications
- Introduce the basic terminology
- Introduce basic HelloWorld blueprint for running MPI Hello World application in HPC cluster
- CKAN is the data management tool for managing applications' input and output data
- CKAN web options to transfer files using GUI
- CKAN REST API to transfer files using CLI